Thursday, May 1, 2008

Who can it be now...

Who can it be knocking at my door
Make no sound, tip-toe across the floor
If he hears, he'll knock all day
I'll be trapped, and here I'll have to stay
I've done no harm, I keep to myself
There's nothing wrong with my state of mental health
I like it here with my childhood friend
Here they come, those feelings again


I have this sitemeter thingy on my blog, which gives me some (very limited) information about who checks it. I can tell when, for example, my parents are checking in on me (Hi Mom and Dad!) or when my sister from Seattle clicks through. There are also a bunch of random hits from random places, people searching for the strangest search strings and my blog comes up. What puzzles me is when there's a hit from the U of A, referred by a search for my name. I suspect it's got to be someone I know, reading up on my birthday BBQ for whatever reason. I know a lot of people who go to the U of A, or work at the U of A, but I can't imagine any of them being interested in what's going in in my life enough to follow my blog.

I just thought I'd post this and call you out, whoever you are... I can see you! Ha! Feel free to leave a comment so I know who you are and what's so interesting about my BBQ plans. Or maybe you were just looking for the Bacon Chocolate Chip cookie recipe.

No comments: