Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Prospects

I visited my old workplace and talked to my old boss (the one from 3 years ago, not the most recent one) - they are hoping to be awarded some of the projects they have gone for, and if they do they may need an engineer - like me.

I also talked to my more recent boss, and he has 3 irons in the fire... he might get with a company in town who does other engineering and try to start a Structural branch for them, or he might partner with another California company and open a Tucson office for them... and if none of that pans out he might start his own firm or something.

It'll be a couple of weeks before any of those prospects pan out, but it's better than nothing on the horizon.

In the meantime I just sent a game to New York to be played by a publisher to see if he might want to publish it.

No comments: