Thursday, January 29, 2009

I haven't been posting...

... maybe because I haven't been doing anything.

My weekdays have been pretty boring - I haven't had people over for games, I haven't done anything interesting... I haven't even been blogging!

I spent the last 2 weekends out of town for frisbee tournaments. Last weekend I went to Las Vegas, won a couple bucks playing Roulette, bought 4 new tires for my car, and endured the stupid wind all weekend. I played with the Sunburn Alumni team, which is a bunch of people I've never really been very close with anyway, so it felt kinda weird.

The week before that I went to Santa Monica to play on the beach, and the weather was GORGEOUS! It was a lot of fun. I'd never been to Lei-Out (that's the name of this beach tournament) before, but have always wanted to go. I think I'll probably make it an annual thing!

This weekend I've got 1 more tournament, this time in Tempe - a much shorter drive! I'll be heading up there Saturday morning for that, after seeing the Chiropractor this afternoon, and hopefully playing some games tomorrow!

In about 2 weeks I'll be heading out to L.A. again for the Strategicon game convention. this time Mikey's coming with me. Also, I think another Tucson person will be going with her boyfriend. I always have a good time at this convention, and I plan on trying to play some of the classic eurogames (Princes of Florence, Goa, Notre Dame) in order to warm up for some tournaments!

No comments: