Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Feeling lighter...

I'm not on a diet or anything, nor have I really been worried about my weight lately. I do weigh myself most mornings when I get out of the shower, and the other day something was weird. I thought I'd eaten kind of a lot of food over the weekend, and I don't feel like I've been exercising all that much - just conditioning on Mondays, Frisbee league on Wednesdays, Practice on Thursdays, and pickup on Sundays (it's really not as much as it might sound like) - but for the first time in years when I stepped on the scale it didn't even get to 180!

All through college I weighed 175, but ever since then it's been more like 185, even up to 190. I can't remember the last time the scale registered as low as 178. This morning I forgot to weigh myself when I got out of the shower - to see if it was some mistake - but I checked before I left for work... with all my clothes on the scale only read 182.

What do you know? I guess the conditioning practice is really starting to pay off!

No comments: