Thursday, February 7, 2008

Superbowl party - recap

I had a few people over to watch the Superbowl. It did look pretty good in high def on my big TV. I'm not a huge football fan, so I tried to look at it from a strategic point of view, like a coach would I guess.

I didn't really care who won, but in the end I think I'm glad it was the Giants. If nothing else, I think the Patriots, up by 4 and well within field goal range, deserved to lose when they went for it on 4th and 13.

My new grill is pretty cool, I'll try and post some pics of it. It certainly works, and isn't a deathtrap!

All in all it was an alright weekend. Steve Bowles is gone, but I'm sure I'll see him around at Potlatch or something. Next time I'm out by Pittsburgh I'll look him up. I don't expect that to be anytime soon though.

No comments: