Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lazy weekend

I did a whole lot of nothing this weekend...

Watched a lot of episodes of Scrubs, fell asleep during Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (never did like that one), Played a game of Railroad Tycoon and a couple games of my friends' design Lost Adventures (speaking of Dr. Jones...). got a little bit of frisbee in this afternoon. That's about it.

I went to the grocery store tonight just to get some chicken to make for dinner, and came home with $85 worth of stuff. And I did laundry. And I checked in on the status of my new tile and paint and etc in the guest house.

I guess what I'm saying is that despite all the stuff I just listed, I feel like I didn't get anything accomplished this weekend. But that's ok, after all it is the weekend.

No comments: