Friday, September 14, 2007

Home Improvement

My tenant moved out of my guest house, and I thought I'd use this time to nice it up a bit before renting it again. I've been meaning to do that for some time now, but I've never had the impetus, or known who to call or what to do. As a result, the bathroom looks something like this:


I hired the woman who cleans my house every so often to clean up the guest house, and she said she knew exactly what needed to be done to do things like replace the crappy carpet in the bedroom, fix up the walls and paint the place, replace the cabinet in the kitchen area...

So just like that, things are underway! This morning the guy came to install some ceramic tile... he's done the bedroom and he's working on the bathroom as I type this. Here's what the bedroom looks like now:


By the time they're done, the whole place will be cleaned and painted and should be looking really nice! So far everything they've done has been really good, and they got me really good deals on everything as well.

If you're looking for someone to clean house and stuff for you, give me a call and I'll refer Jennifer to you - she's really taken care of me so far.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Looks great! I can't wait to see more pics as more stuff is done.
:-)