Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stuff I want to do

Here are somethings I'd like to do, list-style, so I can encourage myself to just do them already:

* I would like to go back to Acapulco for frisbee again next January.

* I would like to go to Protospiel in Ann Arbor next July. I've never gone because it generally occurs too close to my annual pilgrimage to Seattle for the 4th of July and Potlatch. Maybe I should just go anyway.

* I want to go back to New York again, I think in April. My Uruguayan friend Ariel will be back in he states at that time, and there'll be another Spielbany gathering going on. I'd also like to see my cousin Rachel again now that she's a big star! That is, if she has time...

* I'm going to BGG.con in a couple of weeks, and while I'm in Dallas for that, Bo Burnham is having a show at the Palladium. I'd like to go see that show.

No comments: