Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Diet stuff, redux

So it's been 2 weeks, and I've faithfully consumed a total of 35 pills, of 3 different types, as directed by Jillian Michaels on the back of the box...

In addition to this I've been counting calories as I had mentioned. Sadly, frisbee league has been canceled on account of rain the last 3 weeks in a row - so I haven't been exercising as much as I'd like. That will be picking up now though, I should be playing frisbee 3 days a week now, and that will move to 4 in a couple of months.

So what's the verdict? Well, since I began my diet on Feb 1, I have lost about 5 pounds - I'm hovering around 177 rather than hovering around 182. Would this have been the case without Jillian Michaels' help? Honestly I think it would. I haven't noticed anything in particular the diet pills have done - which doesn't mean they've done nothing I guess, but frankly I don't feel like they've had any effect.

So the verdict? Waste of $30.

The good news is that I'm doing a decent job of not overeating, and once the exercise picks up I fully expect to lose a few more pounds. I hope to meet my goal of 170 by March 25th!

No comments: