Monday, May 19, 2008

Delicious Chicken!

Last Friday I had a BBQ, a bunch of friends came over to eat brats and chicken and play some games. Unfortunately I managed to burn the first batch (all the brats and a couple pieces of chicken) to a crisp! Fortunately I had more chicken, and I put that on the grill and was much more careful about it... and it came out really, really good!

For lunch today I just finished off the last piece of that batch of chicken, in a sandwich with Mayo, BBQ sauce and swiss cheese on a french roll - and it was DELICIOUS!

Last night I made more chicken, this time in the oven with teriyaki sauce and the usual garlic powder, a little pepper, and a splash of soy sauce. I had a piece of that last night with some rice, and it wasn't bad either... I'll be looking forward to eating that this week.

I've got people coming over tonight to play Railroad Tycoon among other games, and I'm sure the chicken will be a big hit.

No comments: