Friday, May 30, 2008

Busy weekend!

My weekend booked up quick!

I just got home from Going Away Party #1, which featured a flashflight frisbee, a pinata, and an attractive girl who may have been talked into coming to pickup on Sunday. All I know about her is that she's a grad student in Chemistry, runs marathons (such as the Boston Marathon) in about 3-1/2 hours, and is happy about not having to teach next semester.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Indiana Jones again with my parents, help a friend move, and go to Going Away Party #2.

Sunday I'm going to have people over for games at noon, including Winton (a friend from out of town who will be here), then go to pick up (maybe that girl will be there...), and then chances are good that I'll have people over for games after that. That last bit isn't planned perse, but judging by past trends I think it's not unlikely.

No comments: