Sunday, March 2, 2008

Long time no type

It occurs to me that I haven't blogged about anything in a while. Here are a few things that have been going on:

* I've been playing the two new games I got 2 weeks ago at the game convention I went to in L.A. They're pretty cool.
* I was real sick last weekend, came down with the Flu or something Thursday night, had a fever and spent all weekend in bed or just watching TV. Finally Monday I felt better, but I've had an annoying cough all week.
* My frisbee league team, undefeated all season, lost in the first round of playoffs :(
* Instead of blogging, or chatting in the game design chatrooms, or working on my game designs, I've been watching a LOT of TV. Thanks to DVR I've had hours and hours of Scrubs, That 70s Show, and Monk to watch. I've finally cleared it out, but it records a couple episodes of each a day.
* Work is picking up again, for a while there was nothing to work on, now I have a pile of stuff on my desk that needs doing. This is both good and bad news!

That's about it, really. Not too exciting. I guess I could give an update on my New Years Resolutions... I'll do that in a separate post, for better organization.

No comments: