Thursday, April 5, 2007

It was only a matter of time

I knew it was only a matter of time before they started combining games like Guitar Hero and Karaoke Revolution. One of the newer KR discs already supports the DDR dance pad, which is a novel concept, but in practice it's a bit silly.

Well, this time I'm sure someone has finally struck gold. Imagine a game like Guitar Hero where one player plays lead guitar, another plays bass guitar, yet another plays drums, and the 4th sings.

Now that Xbox 360 and PS3 are all about the online experience, these 4 people need not even be in the same zip code.

I hear tell that there's a lot of money behind this venture, which stands to reason considering the popularity of Guitar Hero. Which means no more crappy cover bands like they've had thus far on GH and KR games. Real big name musicians, doing their real material - or even new material!

I don't know if I'm particularly into that kind of thing, but I've got a few friends who I'm sure will be crazy about it!

1 comment:

Renee said...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/04/04