Monday, March 22, 2010

One month later... update

So, it's been a month since I posted about anything at all in this blog...

Weight loss: I have completely dropped the ball on this one, weighing in at about 179 or 180 on the average. That's a weight loss of about 2 pounds. Actually, I had been down to 177 on the average (about 5 lbs down), and hen went back up. Seeing as how my birthday is only 3 days away, I think it's highly unlikely I will be down to 175, let alone 170 by that time :/

Game stuff: My game is in stores, and according to Mike he's made back about 1/2 of his initial investment. I guess that's good considering the games have only been out 3 months. He's been pretty unspecific, so I don't know exactly what the story is. I do know that I should receive my first royalty check soon!

Tuesday morning Mike and I are heading up to Las Vegas for the GAMA Trade Show. Our mission there is to get retailers to carry our games and sign up for Mike's mailing list. Tyler isn't doing much with his days lately, and has decided to come with us. I think it'll be a fun trip, and hopefully we won't flounder as much as we did last year, since we've learned so much since then.

Frisbee: I'm a little out of shape, but I don't feel as bad as I thought - now that practice and Spring League have started up, I think I'll be back in shape (more or less) before too long. I don't know if those Sketchers Shape-Ups have been working as far as making my legs stronger, but they're certainly comfortable and they serve as great arch support! I haven't even been to the Chiropractor since December and my legs have been feeling fine.

No comments: