Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Meals

It's no secret I'm a huge fan of the Chipotle burrito... for about $6 it's basically an all you can eat Mexican buffet - you get to pick what you want, and it's more than enough food for one sitting. It's also conveniently wrapped in a tortilla, and tastes really good.

And now that Eve is around, I've noticed another great aspect of the Chipotle burrito... it comes with not one, but two toys!

When I get home with my burrito, I toss Evie the paper bag, which she happily chases all around the house, sometimes climbing inside. Then, when I'm done eating, I ball the aluminum wrapping up into the greatest cat toy ever!

So from now on, if you hear me say I'm going to pick up a Happy Meal - you know what I mean. :)

1 comment:

Renee said...

More kitty pictures, please!!!