Wednesday, February 20, 2008

No pics for a while :(

It'll be tough for me to post any pics of anything for a while - not that I was very good about doing that anyway. I seem to have misplaced my camera. The last time I remember seeing it was in the middle of the convention I went to last weekend, and later that night I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm pretty sure I left it on a table when I packed up my stuff.

If I'm lucky someone found it and will find out it was me who lost it. More likely it's in some lost and found bin, or maybe someone picked themselves up a new camera. The camera wasn't that amazing to begin with, and I always forgot to use it, so it's not that big a loss. Mostly I just feel dumb for losing it.

Add this to the last post - maybe I should make a list of all the stupid things I do :/

No comments: