Thursday, April 19, 2007

Puzzle pieces

I've been feeling pretty down/confused/borderline miserable for a couple of weeks, mostly because there was a piece of information that I wasn't aware of. I was worried that a particular thing was my fault, or I'd done something wrong and I didn't know what, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what had happened.

Well, the other day I found out what that missing puzzle piece was, and almost immediately I felt relieved, like some weight had been lifted (to use a tired, old cliche). Finding that out seems to constitute closure, and now I feel like I can go on with my life without feeling so terrible all the time.

Apparently I'm the kind of guy who just likes to know all the information, all the time. That's not a surprise, really.

No comments: